Aberlour is the largest, solely Scottish, children’s charity and we provide help to over 6000 of Scotland’s most vulnerable children, young people and their families each year.
Our dedicated team of 800 staff work across the country from Stranraer to Elgin & Aberdeenshire helping children and young people who need additional care and support to achieve their potential and to live safe, fulfilling lives. At Aberlour we have adapted and customised our services in response to the changing needs of vulnerable children, young people and their families over the 130 years since the Aberlour orphanage was established in 1875.
• children whose lives are affected by parental drug and alcohol dependency
• young people who have social, educational and behavioural difficulties
• children and young people who run away from home and are exposed to risk of harm
• children and young people who have a disability
• young children to experience positive parenting, play and early learning
You can still continue to support Aberlour via any of our online communities, such as Facebook, Twitter and our Website, or you can subscribe to our YouTube Channel. And as always we would encourage you to share the information we provide about our service with all of your online communities, family and friends. Together we can make a difference to the lives of the Scotland's Children, after all they are our future.